Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

uCMDB Federated Fail

Hi All,

i have question about uCMDB 8.x integration with AM and SM.

i has ucmdb new install for develop.

i want to uCMDB develop integration with AM and SM same uCMDB production.

i tried copy adapter folder AMDBAdapter and ServiceDeskAdapter from ucmdb production,then i has past and replace 2 folder into ucmdb develop.

then i start service ucmdb for develop and setting Datastore and test connection am to ucmdb it pass. but ucmdb to sm fail message "General error in data store "ucmdb2sm" .

then i try full replicate am to ucmdb has fail not succeded

i want to know you have step for integrate AM and SM from production to ucmdb develop. i need to ucmdb develop same ucmdb production.

thanks,

za_phu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.