Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

uCMDB / NNMi integration ( Update Ids in NNM discovery job)

I am working with uCMDB 8.05 integrated with NNMi 9x. I am trying to run the "Update Ids in NNM discovery job. I am also running the layer2 by NNM (CI's are being pulled into the uCMDB) when i run the Update Ids job, I receive this error:

<< Progress message, Severity: Error>>
Failed to retrieve UCMDB IDs. Exiting script. Fix any UCMDB API errors (incorrect username, password or port) and re-invoke the job.
['Traceback (most recent call last):\n', ' File "NNM_Update_Ids", line 115, in getUCMDBIDs\n', "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error :
'401' - 'Unauthorized'; nested exception is: \n\torg.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '401' - 'Unauthorized'; nested exception is: \n\torg.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error :
'401' - 'Unauthorized'; nested exception is: \n\torg.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP Transport error : '401' - 'Unauthorized'\n"]

Does anyone know of a resolution to this issue?

Terrence L Corbin
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: uCMDB / NNMi integration ( Update Ids in NNM discovery job)

From the error message it looks like the user which you are using dont have permsision to run the nnm api or webservice.

Not sure, which verison of NNMi you are having.  You need to have licesen to run nnm api or webservice. Please do check above two points  and then let us know the result.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.