Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

uCMDB: ORM.xml files

Jump to solution

Hello

There seem to be very little information available about the ORM.xml file. Where may I get more information about it. I also need to know whether one can have more than 2 ORM.xml files and what the maximum number of ORM files are.

Thanks and Regards

Simon

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp forum moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: uCMDB: ORM.xml files

Jump to solution

There is only one orm.xml per adapter bacause this is how GDBA is designed. And I cannot imagine why anyone would need more than one.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

"Developing Generic Database Adapters" chapter in the UCMDB Developer Reference guide should provide enough info on configuring orm.xml files. Also you can have a look at examples of orm.xml files in the actual integrations that are based on GDBA, e.g. DDMi adapter.

There should be only one orm.xml file per adapter.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks Dmitry. Please advise why should there only be one orm file per adapter? Is it possible to have more than one?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

There is only one orm.xml per adapter bacause this is how GDBA is designed. And I cannot imagine why anyone would need more than one.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Probably because of a lack of knowledge. Thanks for your speedy response.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.