Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

uCMDB, QueryListeners and Remote Method Invo

I did develop an application which is using the query listening capabilities from the uCMDB server to trigger Remote Method Invocation on my web application to let it know about the changes in some queries results I am interested in. The problem is there is a firewall between my uCMDB server and my Tomcat application server. A range of ports was opened for the application to work, however I have seen nowhere how I can control from the uCMDB server this range of ports to make sure it will always work as expected and I will never hit a condition where the port is blocked and the uCMDB server is unable to notify my application about the query result change.

So, my question: Where and how can I control and configure the range of ports uCMDB is authorized to use for RMI?

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.