uCMDB integration for users and roles
Is there a web services configuration that would allow ucmdb to integrate with another system that will provide updates to users and their permissions? If so where can I find the documentation?
Re: uCMDB integration for users and roles
I don’t think we can use WS API to manipulate User’s role and permissions. In the document, we can find out the description for WS API like this.
The HP Universal CMDB Web Service API is used to integrate applications with the HP Universal CMDB (UCMDB). The API provides methods to:
- Add, remove, and update CIs and relations in the CMDB
- Retrieve information about the class model
- Retrieve impact analyses
- Retrieve information about configuration items and relationships
- Manage credentials: view, add, update, and remove
- Manage jobs: view status, activate, and deactivate
- Manage probe ranges: view, add, and update
- Manage triggers: add or remove a trigger CI, and add, remove, or disable a trigger TQL
- View general data on domains and Probes
If you want to manipulate the Users you may need to go to JMX, I don’t know that is the best way or not, let’s see whether there is any idea from other guys.