Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

uCMDB integration with SNOW on cloud (Best Practice)

Hi Expert

I am looking for suggestion in scenario where Service Now is on cloud and uCMDB is in internal network. How can i do integration? Do i need to setup a VPN tunnel so no latency of data and also secure.

- Is there any other way without VPN? if yes then would it be as good as VPN..

I am sorry using some other thread and starting this discussion but i don't see option to create new query from my login so i replied using an older post by Dima.

sorry for confusion. Please suggest what whould i do in the above integration scenario?

Thanks

Sushil

P.S. This post has been split off from other thread. - HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: uCMDB integration with SNOW on cloud (Best Practice)

Hi,

UCMDB is supporting both reverse proxy and Load Balancing. How the packet's will come to the entry point, has no meaning in my opinion.

If the integration direction from UCMDB to SNOW it's not UCMDB related question.

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.