Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

uCMDB not start service?

Hi All,

i try new install ucmdb and reatore database from another ucmdb database system machine.

but, i can't stated service of ucmdb. in ucmdb server status show service name message_broker, mercuryAS, fcmdb, scheduler status is stopped. i wait a long time but status still stopped.

how to fix the problem. please advice me.

Thanks,

za_phu

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: uCMDB not start service?

You mean, you took the ucmdb database from another installation and in the new server , you install ucmdb and connect this copied database.

Is this you are trying to do ?

What is the version of ucmdb ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: uCMDB not start service?

Hi b_bravi

yes, i new install ucmdb for sit and i has import database from old ucmdb production system machine into new ucmdb. i try start service ucmdb but can't started. ucmdb ver. 8.05

Regard,

za_phu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.