Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

uCMDB not working- Login page not coming up

Jump to solution

Hi Experts

I had installed QA uCMDB 10.22 but i have connected to Production copy of Sql server DB. Services everything up but am unable to open login page when i click on uCMDB from login it will show blank page i have attched screenshot. Kindly give me some suggetsion to work on this.

Thanks

Chethan

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Re: uCMDB not working- Login page not coming up

Jump to solution

After replacing conf anf bin folder it was working fine but Probe is not showing in UI

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

This is a general error. 

Please do the following: 

- Could please confirm if you have CP18? 

-Please try to delete the browser chache. 

If you still have the same issue, I recommended to open a ticket with support to provide you a better assistance on this issue.

Thank you,

Kind Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks for respond.

No I haven't deployed CP18 and I have opened the case with HPE there is no solution and also it was working fine with if i connect empty Database the issue is only with when i connect to copy of Prod DB.

Thanks

Chethan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Try to set username and password from jmx console "setCMDBSuperIntegrationUser" UISysadmin andUISysadmin on new ucmdb server.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

After replacing conf anf bin folder it was working fine but Probe is not showing in UI

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.