Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

uCMDB server detailed status

Hi all,

In order to check if the uCMDB server is fully functional after restarting the services, I am developing a script which needs to parse the uCMDB server detailed status report.

Is there a command which gives similar output as the url https://localhost:8443/status/?

Or is there any other way?

Thank you in advance

Costas

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: uCMDB server detailed status

I would parse startup.log, there you have the same modules listed and reasons why they don't start. This can be extended to HA if needed.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

There are several ways to get that information. One is through the jmx-console, it comes at the beginning and you are able to see the status. Also you can also check it at the login page by selecting Server status. You can always look at the startup.log to see the progress. Serverstatus.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

You can also check in the startup.log in the log folder. It will give detailed information regardingthis.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thank you all for your quick answers.

Since I will use a script I think parsing startup.log will do the job.

best regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.