I had upgraded to 10.30 to 10.33 but in the new version every 2-3 hours ucmdb going down But in the services.msc status still running but i'm unable to access ucmdb. If i restart services only it works again.
Its keeps repeating periodically in the status bar of ucmdb server is not available error once we restart services only it come back again.
Does anyone had this issue please post your comments please.
I tried with changing javaheap memory size in wraffer file but issue remail same.
I hope you are doing great!
I suggest to create a ticket support to review all the logs files and see the response of the server.
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
I've experienced the same issue in my test environment. Please check the connection to the DB and reconnect to the existing schema (unless you want a new one).
Also, you can review the startup.log. If the reason is still unknown, please open a ticket providing the system information and the server logs.
Plamen Dimitrov | SW Technical Consultant
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given.