Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

uCMDB to uCMDB integration (production to developemnt)

Hi,

I need to trnasfer the CI from one ucmdb to another.For that i made a integration point .

When i run the job for the single CI type i.e. unix then it is working fine but  i made a tql like

BA-->ENV-->unix. then only BA and unix are pushing over to the other ucmdb.

and for the env and relation i am getting the error as described below

Operation 740955922 Failed :

[ErrorCode [63001] Reconciliation DataIn - Not enough reconciliation data, need to supply {(name) or (ci_collection_id)}]

Object [$TempObjectUCMDB%0AEnvironment_%0A1%0Ainternal_id%3DSTRING%3Db4c33593f6c21551df43b6f7a1fbedba%0A] don't contain sufficient reconciliation data.

Identification rule:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<identification-config type="ci_collection" description="Two CiCollection entities are considered to be different if one of them lacks a CiCollectionId, or there is mismatch in the ConfigurationItem that contains them.">

<identification-criteria>

<identification-criterion targetType="ci_collection" isTargetTypeDerived="false">

<attribute-condition attributeName="name" includeNullValue="false" conditionType="approveAndContradict"/>

</identification-criterion>

<identification-criterion targetType="ci_collection" isTargetTypeDerived="false">

<attribute-condition attributeName="ci_collection_id" includeNullValue="false" conditionType="approveAndContradict"/>

</identification-criterion>

</identification-criteria>

<match>

<validation-criteria>

<validation-criterion priority="1">

<attribute-condition attributeName="ci_collection_id" includeNullValue="false" conditionType="approveAndContradict"/>

</validation-criterion>

<validation-criterion priority="2">

<connected-ci-condition ciType="configuration_item" linkType="containment" isDirectionForward="false" conditionType="approveAndContradict">

<overlap-fixed-operator number-of-matches="1"/>

</connected-ci-condition>

</validation-criterion>

</validation-criteria>

</match>

</identification-config>

Can anyone help me on this

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: uCMDB to uCMDB integration (production to developemnt)

The TQL you are using has no data on the CI Collection CIT "Environment".

Update your query to correctly configure this, by changing the attributes listed on the "Element Layout" tab for Environment/CICollection to at least include the ones needed for reconciliation (in your case: "name" and/or "ci_collection_id").

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Josh,

Yes there is no data in CI collection attribute of Environmnet but there is data in name attribute but it is same for the environments. i tried to exclude both of them from the tql but still the same error.

If i want to exclude them the tql so the error will not come what will i do.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

I found out why i was not able to push the CIs . I found out the name coulmn has the same value but display label has different. PFA the snapshot. Also the name attribute was not marked index. So i did the needful here and then tried to push the data and it pushed over to that test environment but the name over there is not according to the display label  in the prod environmnet. So now the problem is i want to change the name attribute according to the display label attrbute for all CIs(environmnet). So someone has any idea how can we accomplish this.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.