Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

ucmdb 10.01 / ie9 problem running ucmdb ui and and ucmdb broswer at same time

when running  both ucmdb ui and ucmdb browser and do some searches on hte broswer it then error out which then affects the ucmdb ui.  logging out and back on clears the problem.

and I do not see the proble only running just ucmdb ui or the ucmdb bowser.

I have tried clearing cookies and java cache.

I have also added error.log

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Re: ucmdb 10.01 / ie9 problem running ucmdb ui and and ucmdb broswer at same time

error.log

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Re: ucmdb 10.01 / ie9 problem running ucmdb ui and and ucmdb broswer at same time

pop-up screen shot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: ucmdb 10.01 / ie9 problem running ucmdb ui and and ucmdb browser at same time

Hello Kedemk,

1) Is ucmdb-browser installed in the same server as UCMDB?

2) What is the version of ucmdb-browser? Is any patch used in UCMDB server (CUP)

3) Are both IE sessions (ucmdb-ui and ucmdb-browser) run in the same client?

I would like to get all the details to attempt to reproduce it.

Regards,

Juan Calderon

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.