Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

ucmdb 10.33 java

I have tried clearing ucmdbAppletjars/IE cache but the app in IE11 will not load. any suggestions/settings that can be changed?Does ucmdb 10.33 require java 8 on the local machine?

Thanks 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ucmdb 10.33 java

Hello Lucy,

most likely this is a local problem on the machine you are trying to access UCMDB legacy UI, the applet based UI.
Try to access the UI using the JNLP approach --> https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Universal_CMDB:11.0/admin/Logging_t_login_JNLP

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: ucmdb 10.33 java

Lucy,

As of 10.32 the requirement is for Java 8 on the client system. In testing I have found that you need the Java 8 x86 version. When I tried just installing Java 8 64 bit I still had access issues.

Regards,

Virgil Hovar

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.