Absent Member.. jowillia Absent Member..
Absent Member..

ucmdb 9.0 user activity logs

Hello,

Can someone be so kind as to tell me how to set up and view user activity logs ? I would like an audit trail of what discovery jobs and reports all users create.

Thank You

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum.- Hp forum Moderator

0 Likes
3 Replies
cnucr Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: ucmdb 9.0 user activity logs

Hi jowilla,

Did you find answer for your question?

I want to audit users activities from ucmdb, are there any way to audit? like, any log file etc.

Regards
Can
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi, No I didn't get any answers.
You ?
0 Likes
Absent Member..

However, for user logging, I have found relevant info in hp/ucmdb/runtime/logs/cmdb.api.audit.detailed.unformatted

It shows all user activity. A little Perl script, and hey presto, a user audit..:)

However, I'm sure HP already though of this and somewhere there is a built-in report lurking ??
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.