Highlighted
New Member.

ucmdb 9 connect-It source connector

Jump to solution

I am trying to configure ucmdb connector 9 as source and delimited text as destination connector.

But while configure the connection information of ucmdb 9 ,  where to specify the query in the connection screen ? as i get this connection error message" specify name of the query in the modeling studio" . But there is no section to specify the query . there is only username , port and password. ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: ucmdb 9 connect-It source connector

Jump to solution

could find the  query section in ucmdb9 cit for source.it was next to server configuration section.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

What is the version of ConnectIT?

Using CIT 9.53+UCMDB 10.10, I can specify the query name in the connector.

Regards
Puneet

If you find this reply helpful, Click the KUDOS button on the bottom to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

I have CIT9.52 and ucmdb 9 connector. where is the section in the connector configuration screen , where you can specify the query ?

I have only sections asking for servername , password on the connector configuration screen. No title or text box where it says specify query here ?

Can you please attach a screenshot ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

could find the  query section in ucmdb9 cit for source.it was next to server configuration section.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.