Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ucmdb and se integration getting failed....

hey guys

please help me on this.....

i am nt able 2 integrate se and ucmdb...i have attached communication log and screen shot please check...

thanks n advance

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: ucmdb and se integration getting failed....

From your comm log...look like it looking for the system.version from APPiQ_Schema and not able to find it

"ORA-00942:table or view does not exist"

Check your connection setting

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hey ctroung,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You need to connect , appiq schema.

From this integration we are reading  the tables and get the relevant data. While reading the data, we check for the table status, and then read. Refer the document for this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Looks like the User id which you use for connecting the SE doesnt have enough permissions to access the table or view.

You can verify this by using some open source tools or sql developer and try to connect with the user on this table and check out.

Regards

Ashokkumar Raman

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.