Highlighted
New Member.

ucmdb personal training

Hi,

I need ucmdb personal training for me, I need someone who can help me in giving training on UCMDB through webex. 

Please feel free to contact me at ucmdbtraining at gmail.com

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: ucmdb personal training

Hello,

I believe there is plenty of documentation available both on youtube and online ucmdb doc page. It just requires a lot of time and practice.

It will be easier for any volunteers to help you if you can provide what are your tasks related to ucmdb and define an immediate goal. Do you need just Core ucmdb admin help : creating tqls,view,classes, permission model, enrichments, data out,install/upgrade , reconciliation or also discovery(agent/agentless),probe install, inventory, integrations , high availability, monitoring and so on.

Best Regards,

Gabi Medan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.