Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

ucmdb server installation

Jump to solution

I installed Ucmdb server on winserver 2012 and database on another 2012 r2 as postgres. Then I started ucmdb server to check the browser based things like ucmdb-ui, jmx console other things on app server itself.

In browser, https://localhost:8443/  i got certificate error but able to advance to homepage. But when i click ucmdb-ui, it is saying internal error occured and I tried jmx console, not able to login with the creds.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Re: ucmdb server installation

Jump to solution

Okay..Will do that..Thanks Petko

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi @bhaskarbadam 

You have to use sysadmin user to connect to jmx. Also did you try connecting from the Windows Server or from outside? There is a setting prohibiting connecting remotely to jmx. By default you have to access it through https://localhost:8443/jmx-console.

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!
Likes are appreciated!
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

HI @popadiyski,

Iam trying from ucmdb server itself and not able to login to jmx console. 

UCMDB administrator account --admin--internal error occured message.

jmx console: sysadmin:---invalid credentials.

UISysadmin: internal error occured message.

Anything I missed on post installation of ucmdb?

Regards

Bhaskar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

The only user which should work is sysadmin. admin is for the UI only. You have to be sure about the password though.

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

If the UI is usable and accessible then the UISysadmin password is well in place.

Maybe you don't have a proper sysadmin password. They were configured during the installation.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Iam sure about password, can we reset it now?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

if you are able to connect to the UI with admin or UIadmin, go to security-> Users and Groups and reset it from there. 

Likes are appreciated!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply

Iam able to open the jetty server home page and If i open ucmdb ui, it is showing internal server error occurred.

Iam not able to access any ucmdb application from the UI. Either internal server occurred error or invalid credentials error. Iam sure  about providing correct credentials.

Can we reset sysadmin or admin passwords from application installation directory?

Regards

Bhaskar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

jmx doesn't work, java ui doesn't work, CMS UI doesn't work on new installation. It seems something serious issue has happened during installation. Go through the deployment guide and reinstall everything. It will be easier for you.

Petko

Likes are appreciated!
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Okay..Will do that..Thanks Petko

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.