Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

unable to connect using Vmware VIM protocol

Guys

I have my uCMDB version on 10.01.cup5.364 and when I try to connect the esxi host using VMware VIM protocl get the blow error

appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [7011] Probe [{0}] did not finish AdHoc Task [{1}] execution in time [{2}].{DPSSDP01, AD_HOC_TASK_PATTERN_ID-36-1377617602489, 39997}]
CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.framework.probe.manager.ProbeAdhocTaskExecutionTimeoutException : Probe [DPSSDP01] did not finished AdHoc Task [AD_HOC_TASK_PATTERN_ID-36-1377617602489] execution in time [39997] : operation com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.framework.probe.operations.AutoDiscoveryOperationExecuteAdhocTask : class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException :
CMDB Internal Error: Error while handling request: {request: ID='03b0c923efee018f46ad475682e6ec6b' Message='General CMDB request' Operation='com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.framework.probe.operations.AutoDiscoveryOperationExecuteAdhocTask@37c4fdc7' Customer ID='1, id name: Default Client'
Context='CMDB Context: Customer id = '1, id name: Default Client' , User ID = '911' , Caller Application = 'UCMDB-UI,loggedInUser:{admin}''}

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to uCMDB Support Customer Forum. - HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: unable to connect using Vmware VIM protocol

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the exact same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

hi, please post this in the uCDMB forum :

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/uCMDB/ct-p/ucmdb
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Could you guys publish communication logs with results. There is no passwords, but users and IPs that need to be removed, if you concerned...

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.