Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

universal data model and current discovery jobs

customer  wants to know if they move to 10.01 from 9 due to new universal data model i,  are there any modifications needed to be done to their existing 9.05 integration and discovery jobs.

As i digged the topic i found that there is not any verification steps in upgrade or deployment plan to check this 

1.someone post best practices or steps to move integration and discovery jobs and packages from 9.05 to ucmdb10. Does ucmdb jobs be stopped while doing this move of package?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: universal data model and current discovery jobs

Hi SteveColliP,

From my understanding, you have upgraded ucmdb to 10.01 from 9.05 and now you want to move existing packages from 9.05 to 10.01?, Could you please confirm that?

Best regards,

Hoang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.*
*If you feel the post is helpful, please assign a KUDO star to say "Thanks"*
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, but customer also has a 9.05 instance and needs to copy discovery and integration adapter packages from this 9.05 instance into their 10.01 instance.  Will package export and import work here?

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi SteveCollinP,

To more safely, you should back up all your packages before upgrade. However from my knowledge, when you upgrade from 9.05 to 10.01, all packages will not be changed.

Best regards,

Hoang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.*
*If you feel the post is helpful, please assign a KUDO star to say "Thanks"*
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.