Atrium Integration.

Atrium Integration.

HI 

I am performing the atrium integration(Data Push) in my environment. Recently i found that the script which is used between the two integration. If the admin rights is provided to the user then only it can delete the CI to the Atrium side which was already sent through UD. But as per the best practice if we need to be delete from Atrium. It will be soft deleted not the hard deleted. So i checked from Atrium there is one option Mark As deleted if the value of that is YES than through AI process it will be soft deleted. What do you think can we change the script in that where if the CI or relation is deleted from UD and next time when we run the job , the data which we already sent just put the Atrribute Mark As deleted as as YES in Atrium Side.?

2 Comments
doronorbach Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi  Ayush, This sounds more fit to be raised with support, as there is not a request for a new idea. did you follow up with support on this?

doronorbach Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.
Status changed to: Declined

Please contact support first

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.