Idea ID 2815636
Currently, standard branding is supported only on uCMDB Browser page and not support on any of CMS UI page and not even on CMS UI login page.
As per below link, workaround is provided by Microfocus for branding on CMS UI login page.
1. copy the cms-common-18.104.22.168.jar file into temporary location
2. Unpack jar file cms-common-22.214.171.124.jar
3. modify the sytesheet(css) and update the image files
4. Repack updated stylesheets and images files along with other files into cms-common-126.96.36.199.jar
5. Remove old jar file and redeploy new cms-common-188.8.131.52.jar file.
6. Stop/Start uCMDB server service and/or uCMDB Browser service.
Above workaround just to do the branding for login page, takes the considerable amount of time, not to forget that it also requires service downtime and even after that if something goes wrong in packing/unpacking jar files then uCMDB Browser will not work at all unless old jar file deployed.
Please include easy and simple way to do the branding on CMS UI login page just like uCMDB Browser where images and stylesheets can be selected from Infrastructure Setting Manager.
Thanks & Regards,
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.