Brocade SAN switch discovery over Brocade Brocade Network Advisor program (BNA)

Idea ID 1673775

Brocade SAN switch discovery over Brocade Brocade Network Advisor program (BNA)

Hi,

We would like to impelment Storage discovery over Brocade Brocade Network Advisor CIM agent. It is using /interop namespace and this is not covered via current Storage discovery. brocase SAN switches don't have SIM agents.

That way we would cover extensive SAN discovery and connect current Storage arrays with server platform - making it possible for ASM to drill down to this layer.

This is benefit for: Change Management team (impact analysis), Application and Business owners, Capacity Management ...

--

Techincaly only support for /interop namespace needs to be added.

4 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The idea has received enough votes and comments from the community and been reviewed by the Micro Focus product team. It is officially on the roadmap for development and delivery. (Subject to change, and not a commitment.)

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

would you be able to gather the SMI-S dumps from these devices using our SMI-S dumper utility ? If you do not hvave acces to it, let me know?

Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

That would be great, can you provide me ling to the tool or share it somehow 🙂

--

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Can you send me your email?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.