EView 390 to be supported for uCMDB Discovery

Idea ID 1666324

EView 390 to be supported for uCMDB Discovery

Ability to discover EView 390 . 

<Submitted on behalf of CIGNA>

5 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

I am not sure I undertood. we already have integration with the eview agent, can you please add more details?

Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

The idea is that we would not need to work out Seperate Licensing etc. Support would all go thru  MicroFocus 

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi Lee,  Thanks for the context. It would be hard to enhance it even with sufficient votes, as it more relates to the commerrcial agreements and partnership that we have with eview (which is an official partner). While I will forward the request to our business development team, I would suggest not to track it as far of the idea exchange.

Let me know if you find it acceptabale.

Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

I am fine with  not tracjking it ih the idea exchange, but it must be tracked.

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Declined

As discussed in the comments, we will follow up with business developement to check options.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.