Error message improvement when creating integration between uCMDB - OMi without TQL attached

Idea ID 1666867

Error message improvement when creating integration between uCMDB - OMi without TQL attached

0 Votes

When creating an integration between uCMDB and OMi, using uCMDB v.2018.08, and there is no TQL attached to the integration there is an error, this error message is showing a default message and does not show the real problem, at the time of the troubleshooting is very hard to root the main cause of the problem, in fact if there is any error/warning message we can avoid that the client opens a case for this and the message will let the user know that a TQL must be attahed in order to create the integration. 

See attached current error message for this.

Thanks

4 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Thanks, This looks like a bug to me. Let me check with R&D to see what they think.

Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi Doron!

Thanks for the update, I'll be looking forward to any update, the client will also be aware of this.

Regards

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

I discussed with R&D, please open a ticket, and let's have it tracked by support, and if needed elavate to R&D. We are not sure that the reason for the issue is the one mentioned, and it will need to be reproduced.

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Declined

We advise to open a ticket on this.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.