Idea ID 1763256
It would be helpful for CMS to have a agent report that would provide a status about the agent deployment in the environment.
The Status report should have a listing of all
- the nodes that have an agent by computer name or display label.
- the version of the installed agent
- the version of the installed scanner
- the status of the useage plug-in
- the last date of collected utilization data
- the last scan date
- the current probe the Node was inventoried by
- the current ip address
- call home status
- any processing errors/reconciliation errors
- Unique UUID status
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.