Kernel version is not getting populated

Idea ID 1673362

Kernel version is not getting populated

0 Votes

Hi All,

Kernel version getting discovered for all the Unix nodes but after upgrading from the CP 26 to CP 28 the same parameters are not getting populated.

Please see the environment:

*** System information ***
Server version: 10.33.CUP1 build: 185
DB: Custom URI: jdbc:mercury:oracle:TNSNamesFile=/opt/hp/UCMDB/UCMDBServer/conf/ucmdb-tnsnames.ora;TNSServerName=CMDBPRD with userName CMDB
MT: disabled
Hotfixes Applied: QCIM1H123381
HA: Is_ha_enabled = false
Customers [Total of 1 customer(s)]:
[Customer ID: 1, Name: Default Client, CP: 28.00.66Description: Default Client, Config ID: 1]
Probe: IntegrationService, version: 10.33.CUP1.185, build: 185
Probe: UDPROBE1, version: 10.33.CUP1.185, build: 185
Probe: UDPROBE2, version: 10.33.CUP1.185, build: 185

Best regards!
Tan
7 Comments
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Is this a bug?

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

please open a ticket and support will look into this.

Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi All,

We had raised a ticket SD02308621 for long time and the senior engineer guide me to raise an Idea here.

From the comm log i can see the kernel version discovered, however it's not populated to the CI properties.

Capture.JPG

It may the mistake from new CP28, so please help us to review from the CP28 and provide me some solution.

Best regards!

Tan

Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi All,

Everyone can help us on this issue?

The same issue was raised but it's in awaiting decision (QCCR1H119039). That why we need to submit a new ER on Idea Exchange.

The same issue was fixed on CP26 but on CP28 the issue was appeared.

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards!

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

I will close this IDEA as it needs to be managed as a ticket (and bug if found). I will forward to R&D to look into this.

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Declined

SHould be managed with support

Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Does anyone have any update on this ?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.