Make Create Time searchable in UCMDB

Idea ID 1654073

Make Create Time searchable in UCMDB

I am unable to query to find CI’s that were created  at a specific time on a certain day. I realize that an integration can take more than several minutes to populate/update CIs but there should be a way to search for a time frame in which an integration ran. Please add a "LIKE" or "BETWEEN" operator for queries that involve "Create time" in both IT Universe Advanced Search and Enrichment manager. 

For example, I would like to be able to search for an integration by Integration name AND find which CI's were imported on January 1st 2018 between 15:00 and 16:00. This would allow me to update or delete these imported CIs.

Currently, if you search for a specific time using the "EQUAL" operator when querying Create time, it returns no CI's in my case.

1 Comment
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Duplicate

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.