Multiple CI History Report Enhancment

Idea ID 1650417

Multiple CI History Report Enhancment

From a topology view map it is possible to multiple displayed CIs and from the right click menu generate a combined history report for all them.   I would like to see a column added with the Globlal Id for each history line item to make it easier to correlate history items when sorting on various columns in the report.

Tags (1)
3 Comments
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Thom, Can you please share some thoughts about merging this feature into the new CMS UI? As you might know, we do not invest anymore in the admin java based UI, only in the CMS UI (UCMDB Browser, with the new modules as was released in version11).

Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

This came out of a debugging session with R&D where they asked about the sequence of CI creation and attributes population..  It was easy to show the objects in a view, but I also needed a way to report the CI History for comparison.  I was able to export the combined history information, but it lacked a way to determine which CI each line item belonged to.

So in the CMS UI, a TQL CI History Report function would be the suggestion.

Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thanks for the details, I have change the status to let the community review the idea.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.