Upgrade SNMP4.jar automaticly during upgrade

Idea ID 2687719

Upgrade SNMP4.jar automaticly during upgrade

I upgraded from UCMDB 10.33 CUP1 CUP25 to UCMDB 10.33 CUP4 CP2019.05, and we started to have error with snmp discovery.

Finally i found the fix on a forum, but the upgrade should have done that automaticly :

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/CMS-UCMDB-and-UD-User/lt-UCMDB-Support-Tip-gt-Manually-upgrade-the-SNMP4J-library-to/td-p/1658058

It upgrade that jar and 2 java files.

2 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Thank you for sharing your idea! It’s open for comments and kudos, and we’re looking forward to input from the community. Once there is enough community traction, it will be further reviewed by the product team

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I've forwarded this idea to the folks building CPs and CUPs so they know of the problem you experienced and to see if anything can be done to automate this update.   I've also asked to make sure this need is managed better in documentation, because you should not have been required to figure it out for yourself.  

Thanks for the heads up

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.