Aayush56 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.
506 views

BROWSER : internal error occured.

Hi experts,

 

I have upgraded the uCMDB to 10.32 and after that when i was opening the browser i was getting the error as INTernal occured. After some digging found this type of thing happen if we upgrade the ucmdb. Solution for this is Redeploy the browser. So i redeployed with the 4.13 browser and the steps i took as below:

  • Delete all the jetty cache from the runtime folder.
  • Delete all the content of ucmdb browser from UCMDBserver/deploy/ucmdb browser.
  • Change the ucmdb-browser.war file in UCMDBserver/deploy
  • Restart the server.

But after this i am gettig the error as attach when i amtryingto open the browser. I am not getting why this thing is coming.

Could any one help me on this.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Aayush56 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: BROWSER : internal error occured.

Hello All,

Resolved the issue by just deleting the folder. I don't believe a folder can cause us so much trouble.

Steps i took to resolve this are :

  • Delete all the jetty cache from the runtime folder.
  • Delete all the ucmdb browser folder from UCMDBserver/deploy
  • Change the ucmdb-browser.war file in UCMDBserver/deploy
  • Restart the server.

And it works to resolve this.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.