Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Hope Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Failed pushing to Asset Manager (UCMDB 11.00 Asset 9.70)

Hi,
I am worlking on UCMDB 11.0 with CP21 and AM9.70 and both application running on windows2012.

I have integrated UCMDB with Asset Manage using generic push adapter .

But when i`m trying to start push node, i have two error.  I have 20000+ nodes (but 1800+ with these errors)

1)Failed pushing to Asset Manager:
Elements not pushed to AM due to 'unresolved' dependencies of 'Asset'

2)Failed pushing to Asset Manager:
Entity didn't push due to validation script

What may it be? Please suggest.

Best Regards,

0 Likes
4 Replies
popadiyski Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Failed pushing to Asset Manager (UCMDB 11.00 Asset 9.70)

Hi Hope,

that happens when you change the out of the box TQL for pushing the nodes. You probably have deleted some conditions, to include all the Nodes instead only the ones filtered through the TQL. Before you didn't have these issues with 13k+ nodes.

For both of them you will need to check the detailed logs of the AM adapter, which can be found in the DataFlowProbe. My suspicion for (2) is that NodeRole is not filled in and the CIs fail to validate on the mapping scripts. NodeRole is essential for determining the asset type in AM:

node_role.PNG

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Hi popadiyski,

Thanks for fast response!

Yes you are right. We turned off all the filters in the adapter and we loaded another 2300+ nodes. But 1800 others remained with these errors. U can see my config on the screenshoot in attachment. We changed conditions it coz our computers has been without model. But "node role" we don`t touch.

Have u any suggestion ?

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

0 Likes
popadiyski Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

if you have changed the TQL and started to get errors, then some of the attributes from the TQL removed are really necessary. You have to look into the errors in the log files, since they are specific to your data. 

Petko

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.