Praveen_Shan
New Member.

HP Universal Discovery 10.20 - Unable to receive scheduled reports from the UCMDB Browser

UCMDB Browser: Version 4.00.129

HP UD 10.20.CUP1.545

UD CP 15.02.169

Hello,

Does the UCMDB Browser use the same SMTP configuration as the UCMDB Application ?

The recipients are unable to recieve reports that are scheduled on the UCMDB Browser. 

I checked under Infrastructure settings and couldn't find anything relevant. Are there any other SMTP settings dedicated to the Browser ?

Kindly oblige,

Praveen

0 Likes
3 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Melissa_C_UCMDB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: HP Universal Discovery 10.20 - Unable to receive scheduled reports from the UCMDB Browser

Hello Praveen , 

I hope you are doing well . 

I found that QCCR related to your concern QCCR1H92053.

The status is in action however you may add to receive all the details during the process. 

Best Regardsn

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Praveen_Shan
New Member.

Re: HP Universal Discovery 10.20 - Unable to receive scheduled reports from the UCMDB Browser

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for checking but I can't see the QCCR in detail.

It complains that I don't have permissions.

Anything I need to do ?

Regards,

Praveen

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Melissa_C_UCMDB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi Praveen , 

This QCCR are in investigation . We recommend to add the news and notifications to receive all the information about this process. 

Best Regards , 

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.