Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
marsella Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Problems after deploying cp29?

Hi,

I would like to ask if you have had problems of any kind after making the deploy of the CP29?
Mainly those with UCMDB version 10.30 or 10.33 with CP 23 CP 24 O 25

Any known error / problem?

Thanks,

0 Likes
4 Replies
popadiyski Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Problems after deploying cp29?

Probably there will be some, at least with 10.30:

PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY

Universal CMDB
Version 10.22 · 10.33
Version 11.0
Version 2018.05 · 2018.08 · 2018.11

Regards,
Petko
Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
John Goldstein Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I have been having many problems after deploying CP 29. I'm on UCMDB 10.33 CUP 3 and since deploying CP 29 I have problems with probe servers crashing and restarting several times a day. There are many heap dumps in C:\hp\UCMDB\DataFlowProbe\bin. I suspect that it is a memory leak caused by the new dynamic loading of scripts.

I have also been having an issue with an error message in the logs like "Failed to load post import hooks script". I was told this is a known issue with CP 29 or CUP 3.

I have several cases open with support regarding memory and error message and I'm waiting for support to provide a resolution.

0 Likes
johnc3 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Some CP29 functionality is not available only in CMS 11.x versions.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
John Goldstein Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

@johnc3 wrote:

Some CP29 functionality is not available only in CMS 11.x versions.

I don't understand how that statement addresses the error messages and Java dumps that are happening after installing CP 29. The support matrix states that CP 29 is supported on 10.33 with CUP 3.

I think CP 29 has a memory leak and a problem with the dynamic loading of scripts,

John

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.