Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
marsella Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

System Default Tenant and Customer Tenant -

Hi,

How to make sure that the new cis or the next ones to discover will be or will have the tenant 1 (not the System Default Tenant)

tenants.JPG

I have created a new tenant in order to identify or carry the name of the company in all cis.
For this I made an enrichment to all the discovered cis adding the new name of the tenant and eliminating the previous one (System Default Tenant) of the cis, is this the correct thing?
There are still no integrations with other products.
Should I delete the System Default Tenant from the console? Or can the two coexist?

Apparently and for this the creation of this question, I made the discovery of a server and it has been left with two tenants (System Default Tenant and Customer Tenant).

Clarification: Do not confuse Customer Tenant with the attribute / field, it is simply any name.

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Marsella

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: System Default Tenant and Customer Tenant -

Hello Marsella

I hope you are doing well

Regarding you question you do not need default tennat  both can co-exists without problem.

Thanks for contact our forum community.

Regards

Allan Alberto Rojas Vargas

UCMDB Engineer L1

allan-alberto.rojas.vargas @microfocus.com

Microfocus values your feedback regarding your overall Support experience. Contact us at software.satisfaction@microfocus.com or my manager vega@microfocus.com directly

• Call the HP Response Center at 1-800 633 3600
  • Say, “Existing Case”
  • Enter Case ID
  • Ask for the person taking your call to engage the HP Software Support Engineer.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.