Aayush56 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

UCMDB Atrium iNtegration Issue

Jump to solution

Hi 

I am pushing one of the attribite is candiadte for deletion in ATrium side but i am getting an error while i am pushing this attribute for any CI.

<2018-02-26 14:55:21,479> [ERROR] [AdHoc:AD_HOC_TASK_PATTERN_ID-1047-1519653227544] (?:?) - ['Traceback (most recent call last):\n', '  File "pushToAtrium", line 677, in addCIs\n', '  File "pushToAtrium", line 282, in insertCiToAtrium\n', '  File "pushToAtrium", line 282, in insertCiToAtrium\n', 'ARException: ERROR (120069): Attribute value does not fall within the limits defined for this attribute.; Attr Name: MarkAsDeleted --- Unrecognized enum value: false\n'

Can anyone help me on this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.

Re: UCMDB Atrium iNtegration Issue

Jump to solution

Hi,

SO the steps i took 

1. First i created an attribute for the class computer.
  2. Then from the enrichment manager i created a new rule 
  3. then from the query mode provode a condition in the query node properties IS cnadidtae for deletion equal true and after that went to the Enrichment Mode ans set the value true for the new attribute which we created in the first step.
  4. And run the enrichment rule.

Same you have to do for the value false. 

If this resolved your problem don't forget to do KUDOS this.\

Regrads

Aayush 

5 Replies
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi 

I checked again for this and found out that i am sending the data of attribute IS candiadte for deletion which have type Booelan in uCMDB and sending it to MarkAsDeleted type Number in Atrium.

Does anyone have any idea reagrding this how i can store this value in Atrium.

0 Likes
Contributor.. tranbaolan Contributor..
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Does anyone know how to fill (MarkAsDeleted ) in the value according to original "Is Candidate For Deletion" value?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi 

I haven't found that how to put directly the value of Is Candidate For Deletion in to MarkAsDeleted of Arrium. I took a work around for this i created a atribute for this whose type i put as string after that i created two enrichment rule on Is Candidate For Deletion one for true value and another one for false as yes and no. After that i pushed this newly created value into MarkAsDeleted & it will accept it.

0 Likes
Contributor.. tranbaolan Contributor..
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi  Aayush56 ,

Can you please share with me your steps when you create new attribute and mapping with Atrium?

Thanks and regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

SO the steps i took 

1. First i created an attribute for the class computer.
  2. Then from the enrichment manager i created a new rule 
  3. then from the query mode provode a condition in the query node properties IS cnadidtae for deletion equal true and after that went to the Enrichment Mode ans set the value true for the new attribute which we created in the first step.
  4. And run the enrichment rule.

Same you have to do for the value false. 

If this resolved your problem don't forget to do KUDOS this.\

Regrads

Aayush 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.