AnnindyaJB Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

UCMDB to BMC Atrium data push issue through Integration

Dear Team,

We  are trying to push data from UCMDB to BMC Atirum using Integration. But we were unable to see ci's information on BMC atrium, while test connection and created Cis show successful on UCMDB integration.

We are using OOB xml of AtriumPushAdapter for data push. Can anyone help me out understand why cis information not available on BMC atrium. Or if anything addtional attributes i need add on the xml file in ucmdb probe server.

Thanks & Regards

Annindya 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ron Depping
New Member.

Re: UCMDB to BMC Atrium data push issue through Integration

The OOB mappings did not work for me, there were missing required attributes on the BMC side as well as other things wrong.  As to the adapter reporting successful, it is very lacking in passing errors back to the Intergration studio.   The Adapter will report successful if it can connect to the probe.    To find out if your job actually ran succesfully you need to walk the logs on the probe.   

0 Likes
Highlighted
AnnindyaJB Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: UCMDB to BMC Atrium data push issue through Integration

Exactly, same thing happend for me. While running integration  for atirumpushadapter  jobs reflect successfull along with created CI's in ucmdb. So i was unable to find the root cause of the issue. So i am planning to enable DEBUG mode for fcmdb log file to drill down the issue. Meanwhile if you find any solution please do me know.

I have created a custom XML file for widnwos, where a madatory  attributes field name "Company"  should be available on existing XML to refelct the data in Atirum.Attached the file

Thanks & Regards

Annindya

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.