Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
lixiaoning Absent Member.
Absent Member.

question about UCMDB reconciliation

I'm using UCMDB9.0.Seeing from DataFlowManagemeng.pdf,Reconciliation Part,the reconciliation rule can be created by xml file or modified,but I can't find anywhere to modify for a specific CIT.Can anyone tell me the detail steps? Thanks!

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: question about UCMDB reconciliation

reconciliation rules can be seen in the UI under: CIT manager > click the CIT > details tab.
modifying these rules is under the jmx-console (you will find the reconciliation service).
it is not recommended to modify these rules since they are aligned with other OOTB content such as discovery patterns. do it carefully...
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.