Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Welcome to the COBOL Analyzer forum!

Please use this forum to ask any COBOL Analyzer related question from installation and evaluation queries to advance analysis tasks and we'll respond with an answer ASAP.

You are also welcome to look at our product videos and to download the getting started tutorials and code samples.

Thanks,
Guy Sofer
Product Manager

0 Likes
3 Replies
Cobolman Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Welcome to the COBOL Analyzer forum!

Hi,
I got an critical error verifying files: 99999, Internal error: BRE.dll: BREAnalysis(): memory access violation.
How can I solve the problem?
Thx.

Cobolman
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi Cobolman,
I suggest raising a support incident using supportline.microfocus.com/
We can then reproduce and fix the issue or suggest a workaround.

Thanks,
Guy
0 Likes
LEIVA Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have a problem, once the product is installed and when I try to create the workspace I receive the following error and it does not let me continue.
"Can not create new Workspace C: \ Temp \ MyNewWorkspace1.rwp Unable to connect to CreateWorkspaceEx: create connection Open ADODB.Connection: The specified provider was not found, it may not be installed correctly.
in ADODB.ConnectionClass.OpenString ConnectionString, String UserID, String Password, Int32 Options) in MicroFocus.MW.API.Repository.rntConnection.Init (Object.xDB) ".

Can you tell me how to install what it

F.Leiva
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.