Caliber - Vjslib Component Missing Error
This error message is relating to missing components of .NET 3.5 and J# for Caliber.
It can occur when the MPX Server has been installed before the Caliber installation
This can happen in both Doc Factory and Visualize scenarios.
To resolve this, use the following steps:
MPX Server Settings
- Open Control panel
- Select "CaliberRM Data Server"
- Go to MPX tab
- Change the broker name from 'localhost' to your Server name instead.
- Close all browser windows having Visualize opened.
- Install the latest hotfix for your version of Caliber.
- Install .NET 3.5 and J#
- Use command prompt to restart your Caliber server and database.
Check the registry for MPX Settings
- Open Regedit from Start > Search
- Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\WOW6432Node\Borland\CaliberRM\[YourVersion]\Server\MPX
Ensure the settings are as follows:
- Broker = IP Address or machine name
- Enable = 1
- Server(If there) = Server IP address or machine name