Exclude packages during integration
This article explains how to exclude packages when publishing requirements from Optimal Trace to QADirector.
I am unable to exclude packages when publishing requirements from Optimal Trace to QADirector. Is it possible to do this?
- In the left pane tree view, select the package to exclude.
- Select the Custom Props. tab, and then click the Show Custom Properties button. The Package Custom Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Add a New Custom Property button and add the custom property ExcludeSynch.
- Set the value of ExcludeSynch to 1.
- Click OK to dismiss the dialog box, and then perform a publish or synchronization with QADirector. During the transfer of data, the excluded package and all of its children are excluded.
This article was created for Optimal Trace version 5.2