Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How can I allow users (ie, non CaliberRM Administrator) to edit the Glossary?

Problem:

Resolution:

• Product Name: CaliberRM
  • Product Version: 2005 R2
  • Product Component: Framework Administrator
  • Platform/OS Version: NA

Description:

Only users belonging to the CaliberRM Administrator group can edit the Glossaries. Non-administrative users are not able to edit the Glossaries.

Answer/Solution:

Non-administrative users cannot maintain the Glossaries as they do not have access to the "Framework Administrator".

However, they can edit the Glossary using the CaliberRM Glossary Maintainer (CGM) tool attached. Users run it on their machine, and then save the Glossary document locally. They then send the Glossary document to an Administrator for validation (using the CGM) and importing into CaliberRM.

The CaliberRM Glossary Maintainer application is provided as-is without support.

Related documents:

Old KB# 15966

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 18:28
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.