Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How do I configure the Caliber server to point to a different database?

Problem:

Resolution:

• Product Name: CaliberRM
  • Product Version: All
  • Product Component: Database
  • Platform/OS Version: XP

There can only be a single installation of the Caliber server on a machine. However you can have multiple Caliber databases on the same machine. To configure which database your Caliber server will use you need to access the Windows control panel and change the database name in the Caliber Server settings.

To change between databases, you will need to

1. Stop the Caliber server via command line dbmgr -stop

2. Change the database name in control panel

Caliber Server Properties

• Start the Caliber server via command line dbmgr -start
Old KB# 15741

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 18:25
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.