Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How do I enable MPX on a CaliberRM 2006 server?

Problem:

Resolution:

• Product Name: CaliberRM
  • Product Version: 2006
  • Product Component: MPX
  • Platform/OS Version: Windows 2000/2003 Server

Due to code changes in CaliberRM 2006 the setup of MPX is slightly different to older versions.

1. First you need to install the MPX Service which can be found under the following directory on your CaliberRM installer:

CaliberRM\Message Broker\Disk1\InstData\Web\mpxService.exe

2. Once the MPX service is installed, goto Control Panel.
  3. Open CaliberRM Server
  4. Select MPX tab
  5. Check the enabled box and enter the server address
  6. Apply changes
  7. Open command prompt and stop and start CaliberRM server (dbmgr -stop & dbmgr -start)

Now try and connect with the CaliberRM Client. A lightning bolt should be highlighted in the bottom right of the client screen to show MPX is enabled.

Old KB# 16207

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 18:31
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.