Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How do I export a project in Caliber DefineIT to CaliberRM?

Problem:

Resolution:

• Product Name: Caliber DefineIT
  • Product Version: 2008
  • Product Component: Win32 Client
  • Platform/OS Version: Windows

There are 2 ways that you can export a project from CaliberIT to CaliberRM.

Using Export/Import to Microsoft Word

1. In Caliber DefineIT export the project to MS Word using FILE | EXPORT.
  2. In CaliberRM using FILE|IMPORT and import the exported files from Step 1

Using the Synchronize Requirement method

Using this method, you can choose to synchronize the selected requirements in your project from Caliber DefineIT to CaliberRM. To do this:

1. In Caliber DefineIT, open your project.
  2. Select your project
  3. Right click and choose SYNCHRONIZE REQUIREMENTS | MANAGE SOURCE

More information is available in the chapter called "Synchronizing Requirements" in the CaliberDefineIT.pdf.

Old KB# 15701

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 18:24
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.