Running the CaliberRM Web with IIS
Created On: 09 November 2010
How do you install CaliberRM Web client with Internet Information Services (IIS) Web Server?
In order to use the CaliberRM Web client with Microsoft IIS you will need to follow the procedures below:
- Install the CaliberRM Web Client and select IIS for the web server option.
- Restart the 'IIS Admin' service in the Windows Services list
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) wizard in the Windows Control Panel
- Ensure that there is an entry for CaliberRM in the Default web pages list
- Open a browser and browse to http://localhost/CaliberRM to log into the CaliberRM Web server.
Old KB# 32449