Support | Caliber - Creating a Baseline Using the Requirement Grid
Creating baselines is one of the most central concepts to Caliber and how to manage requirements as they move through versions and releases.
Once of the most efficient ways of creating this can be controlled through the Requirement Grid;
- Create a new Baseline, either through the Administration console or the Caliber Author client.
- Open the requirement grid by going to View -> Requirement Grid
- Select a filter criteria either from one you have created or selecting an option from the drop-down selection criteria.
- Once the requirements have returned, select the requirements you want to use to create the baseline.
- Now they are selected, select the option 'Populate Baseline'.
This will create a new baseline from the filter criteria selected in step 4.