Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

The CaliberRM 2008 documentation indicates that it supports Office 2008. I am unable to access any *.docx or *.dotx files. How can I get CaliberRM to recognize them?

The CaliberRM 2008 documentation indicates that it supports Office 2008. I am unable to access any *.docx or *.dotx files. How can I get CaliberRM to recognize them?

Problem:

Resolution:

In order to view the .docx or .dotx files enter the following in the name field when opening a document:

*.*

For example, if you want to use a *.dotx template in Document Factory you would do the following:

• Launch Document Factory
  • Enter your credentials as usual and click "Next"
  • Click the elipses to navigate to to where the templates are stored
  • Enter *.* in the File Name field

You will now see the .docx and dotx files.

Old KB# 29916

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 20:41
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.