Visualization links within Caliber Author not resolving correctly.
When clicking on a visualization link within the Caliber Author for either a scenario or simulation results in a page not found.
This issue can occur if multiple domains are being used. For example, if the Caliber Data Server and the Caliber Visualize server are on the same domain but the user is trying to access these servers from a different domain, then this issue will occur.
The cause of the problem is due to the Visualize server only using the short name for the Caliber Data Server rather than the fully qualified domain name.
To get round the issue you will need to update the Visualize URL for each integrated project to use the IP address rather than the hostname.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Caliber Administrator
- Select an integrated project
- Click on the project info tab.
- You should now see the Visualize URL, update this to use the IP address of the server name.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 for as many projects as necessary.
- Once finished, you will need to restart the Caliber Visualize service.