Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

Why do I get a "decoration calculation" error when trying to trace from Together 2007 SP1 to CaliberRM 2006?

Why do I get a "decoration calculation" error when trying to trace from Together 2007 SP1 to CaliberRM 2006?

Problem:

Resolution:

• Product Name: CaliberRM
  • Product Version: 2006
  • Product Component: Integrations - Together 2007 SP1
  • Platform/OS Version: Windows XP, Windows 2000/2003 Server

This message occurs if you do not have the CaliberRM SDK installed on the same client machine as Together 2007 SP1. CaliberRM 2006 for Eclipse and the CaliberRM plugin for Together 2007 both require the SDK for full functionality. At present neither product installs the SDK.

To resolve the error install the CaliberRM 2006 SDK, which comes with the CaliberRM Installer.

Old KB# 16349

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 18:32
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.